Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pale shade of green?

Well it is confirmed- we have 1 baby growing strong!

Tuesday was the appointment in Ohau and we were not only able to see our little comma but also able to hear the heartbeat.  It was amazing, Clint was doing the video and I don't think I have ever seen him smile quite so much. We both stopped talking....that is amazing in itself!

After we left the doctors office (quite relieved) we, of course, went to Target! I purchased my first maternity clothes and Clint and I went through and looked at all the cute little baby stuff.  I believe he did play the video every 5 minutes while he walked around!

This week for me has been interesting- I am losing weight.  Why? No, I am not throwing up, just not eating. I feel horrible. Almost like I had way to much wine the night before. My bagel and cream cheese would not work this morning but funny that a glass of milk and now a smoothie seem to be helping. I am hoping that when I stop taking the progesterone and the estrace next week that will help as well. I am on hormone overload! Yes, even the crying has begun. I cry over baby socks, puppies, kittens- yea, I know really stupid stuff.  Why was I praying for symptoms last week?  Well it is all worth it and its all for a great cause....our sweet little nugget (aka comma)!

No comments:

Post a Comment