Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 5

So this week our little nugget(s) are the size of apple seeds. This is also the week that normal women find out they are pregnant. I know that I am fortunate for knowing early for a few reasons.  I have been taking prenatals now for 4 months along with extra calcium. I had my last glass of wine with Partice at the gallery a week before the transfer and have been able to eat healthy and nutrient rich meals for the last few weeks. The unfortunate part is the waiting game. Since we have learned earlier we have had more waiting - the 10 days after the transfer, and as of today we have another 10 day wait to see just how well our transfer went. We are, of course, hoping for twins.
This week I have noticed some subtile changes.  Sleep seems to happen more frequently. Now, I do wonder if it is baby or the fact that I have caught a cold. Yes, a cold! Tuesday was the sore throat followed by Wednesday - Friday sore throat, stuffy and coughing to today just sounding hoarse and my ears feel clogged.  BOO!  We have also layed off the shots this week and are using the "alternate method" to let my poor rump heal. Tonight, however,  I have brought the ice pack to the gallery with me and will resume shots when I return home at 10.  You will never hear this from me again but I am glad to resume the shots...
Looking forward to the next set of changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment