Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fantasy Football

Football life in Maui is a bit from the "norm" of what I have been accustomed to my entire life. Today we wake up at 7:00am and the games are already on.  So we watch football, computers on to watch our individual players play in there games.  "Throw to Grant, Throw to Grant" Clint yells- lol they threw to Driver instead.  Off to 9:30am church service we go. Clint has in phone in his pocket- 40 minutes into the service Brian is texting- did you see that play???  Clint's sad response- No, I am in Church! Comments of a Saturday PM  Service begin, checking Fantasy scores the entire way home.  Now it is 1:45, Cowboys play in 15  (the late game) and my sweet man is sound to sleep on the couch. Me happy- like playing fantasy and am thankful that Clint has taken his toes out of my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment