Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pre Marital Counseling


Our first session is over and my portion of the "homework" is done. It was a really good read "Fall in Love, Stay in Love". The first 2 chapters plus the questions in the back.  I know how things can fall apart but I can also see how to keep it together.  I do think it will be important to revaluate the 10 questions every year- I can easily see how things like "domestic support" and "family time" would in fact change. We have no children now, it will be interesting to see Clint and I in this dynamic.  I have no doubt that it will be hard but I know we will pass with flying colors!
We are finishing up Texas area football for the day here in Maui - just had a strange thought, if all goes as planned (God's will and fingers crossed) I will be pregnant this time next year...during football season! It is a great thought and with a great partner.

1 comment:

  1. Marital Counseling and education is not only necessary, but beneficial as research reveals that it will help prepare you for marriage and the long term health of your marriage. Did you know that the divorce rate of first marriages is 50%? But you can help undo that risk by attending a marital counseling course or session with those trained to conduct marital counseling.



    marital counseling ma

    ReplyDelete