Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday blues...

Got a really bad case of the "Monday Blues"- I'd rather be playing today instead of working. So I am sorry if my usual optimistic out look on life is a bit off today- hoping that a workout and Tuesday make it go away! It is 10:15 and so far I have checked e-mail, sent e-mail proposal and a request for new business cards, this time with the correct phone number on it.  I have also combed the Pacific Biz journal looking for the Almighty Leads- not much to be found.  So as soon as my conference call at 11:30 is over and the iphone has completed its new software upload I will be on the road in Maui looking for the next customer of Alert Alarm!  OK yes with a positive face and outlook.

i-phone....Love it and at the same time I hate it.  Why does it take 65 minutes to load the software?? I guess Apple feels that we have nothing better to do in our day than to wait on an i-phone update. Urg!

Think I might make a run over to the book store and get the latest copy of National Geographic as there is a really cool story of DNA study with King Tut and his family.  They were talking about it on Fox News this morning.  I really need to listen to positive stuff in the morning, my blood was boiling before I left for work. Maybe instead of Monday Blues it is a case of woke up on the wrong side of the bed....  :)

Clint and I did have a pretty busy weekend.  Saturday we slept in till 7:45- new record! Did our shopping at Walmart, Kmart (return items), and Costco. Picked up Michelle and went to Tasty Crust for breakfast and then to the swap meet.  Trip back to Lahaina where I made Michelle do her laundry and then made her flash cards for school.  I hope to be able to use them later ;)!   Cowboys game on, LT game on the computer and the AC out....it was a bit hot! We put Michelle back on the bus and headed over to Amigos for some Mexican.  There was this guy playing in there...funny A UOO GAAAA!  Interesting take on a few songs.  Sunday was nice as well- Michelle walked over from the bus stop- we went to church, great message on worrying, and then we ate breakfast for Ohana Sunday, went to the beach and back home for Clint to do his draft. Good thing because Michelle cannot take too much sun! That girl turns red! We topped last night off with the owners pot luck and the most delicious coconut pie I have ever had!

I am praying that the rest of the day turns out for the better and that I get out of this funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment